Send a message to Family History Research England firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07910711440 to find out more about our about how we can link you with your past ancestors
Every company has to have terms and conditions and these are Family History Research England's
- I agree the research carried out to be to the best of my abilities and abide by the codes of conduct of the Association of Professional Genealogists. Any problems arising will be discussed with the client.
- A deposit will be required before work commences paid via PayPal.
- The cost of the research will not exceed the price quoted unless the client adds additional research. Any extra research will be quoted separately and agreed upon before extra research is undertaken.
- Any certificates required will be charged at cost price set by the UK Government.
- The findings of the research will not be delivered until the final balance due is paid in full via PayPal.
- The findings of the research will be delivered electronically and will include all evidence found. Printed copies are available at an extra cost plus postage and packaging.
- If the client chooses to cancel the contract at any time before the research is completed they must pay all expenses incurred up to the date of the cancellation. If the deposit is more than the current expenses the difference will be returned via PayPal.
- If Family History Research England has to cancel the contract, all money not used by expenses will be returned via PayPal as well as all evidence obtained up to the date of cancellation.
- When ordering certificates I can only use my best judgement as to whether the information I have found is accurate or not. Every effort is made to order the correct certificate but genealogy is not an exact science so errors may sometimes be made. This may result in the incorrect certificate being obtained. These are non refundable and so another certificate may have to be purchased. This may be especially true of common names. If this is likely to be the case I will discuss this with you in advance and so you can decide whether to go ahead with the ordering of the certificate.
- Original Documents will be used where possible. If only a transcription is available this will be included.
- THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OF RESULTS. DUE TO THE NATURE OF GENEALOGY NOT ALL PEOPLE CAN BE FOUND IN THE HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS NOT MATTER HOW MUCH RESEARCH IS CARRIED OUT OR DOCUMENTS SEARCHED.